Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Unsure

I am still unsure of what to do with Danny.  He does not seem to be swollen anymore, yet sometimes it still seems as though he is not wanting to put weight on his foot.  It is so hard to tell with that bad leg as he has very little control over it to begin with.  He is so stiff and slow right now with the cold.  He acts as though every move is painful for him. I put the blanket on him yesterday.  I wish he had had it on a few days ago.  It got down to -6 the night before.  Had I realized it was going to be that cold, they all would have been blanketed. I am concerned that I have over done it with him.  or maybe I am under doing it.  I really don't know.  It is hard with out the help of a vet.  Maybe it is time for Bruce to come down and have another look.

No comments:

Post a Comment