Monday, January 21, 2013

Photo update- Chilly morning

Since I know that Danny did not hurt himself now, I feel much better about life.
Of course he is full of energy when it is chilly out.
This pic really shows how high is leg goes up

he has to "Jump start" to get running

It sure doesn't stop him from rolling though

He really runs funny

The rear view of his full condition

I wish I had had my camera with me Saturday.  I let all the horses out at once, they all raced around the pasture as fast as they could go. Danny included. A few times Killian went after Danny, but just chased him, never really tried to hurt him.  It was so nice to see them all out together for a change.

Since I know for sure that he is not swollen and did not hurt himself I will go back to his exercising and start him back with some light riding.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photographs of Danny. Good to hear that he behave nicely now. He's showing a good horsemanship now and he's really for the event. Good luck to both of you.

    ReplyDelete