Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Slacker

Yes that would be me, the slacker.
I have not posted on here in a while
I have not had much time for poor old Danny.  He has only had a couple of stretching treatments in the last few weeks.
There has just been so much going on.
I don't think he minds, but I feel guilty.
It is starting to get cooler and I was able to speak with the closest indoor arena owner who said to bring him down any time. 

I am getting a barn built right now, I just got my bathroom re-done, my son has football, and now hunters safety, there is house work and paperwork.  I think 4 horses is too much for one person. I need help.

I have thought about sending Danny to my other home in AZ.  My kids are living there, my grandson would love a horse to take care of.  But neither he, nor his parents, know anything about horses.  But the warmer winter would be better for him.  But can they take care of him?

The other day it was cold and poor Danny could hardly get his foot back down.  I can tell the cold bothers him. Which is why the stretching will be so important.  I just have to make the time...somehow, someway.

How do people find the time to do all the things they do with their horses?  Sassy needs worked with, Trax needs worked with, Killian just needs ridden, Danny needs worked with.
The dogs need obedience lessons, (so does my son)  The Man needs dinner, the son needs help with homework, whewwww!

I will find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment